Our Customer’s mission is to give people the power to build community and bring the world closer together. Through their family of apps and services, they are building a different kind of company that connects billions of people around the world, gives them ways to share what matters most to them, and helps bring people closer together.
We are seeking a Machine Learning Creative Engineer/Researcher on a contract basis to work with a cross-functional team to stand up prototypes that will help inform the future of voice and audio at the organization.
**Must be able to provide I9 verification as this role is W2 only**
What You’ll Do:
- Design, develop and implement novel deep learning/ML algorithms and audio/signal
processing for music, audio, and speech.
- Collaborate on building audio/speech prototypes
- Use internal and external speech/audio AI research to advance model development and
support internal prototyping.
- Work with partners to define use cases and develop methodology and benchmarks to
evaluate different approaches.
- Ongoing training, re-training, and evaluating models to solve domain-specific problems
- 2 years of work or educational experience in Machine Learning or Artificial Intelligence.
- Familiarity with Tensorflow or Pytorch
- Programming experience in C/C++, Python, Java
- Familiarity with deep generative model architectures (GAN, VAE, etc)
- Comfortable working with multiple codebases
- Experience with speech synthesis, NLP, or similar preferred
- Experience in one or more areas of audio-related deep learning: generative music composition and creation, music information retrieval, digital signal processing for music and audio preferred
- Experience with one of the modern front-end frameworks (eg, React) preferred
Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science, related technical field, or equivalent practical experience.