we launch and grow brands. We’ve done this for Prose, Snowe, and Jot to name a few. We believe that bringing curious, empathetic people together working toward a shared purpose creates a brand experience that can change the world. Our Operations team is searching for a Managing Director who can help us work smarter to make better work. You’ll create continuity across all operational functions (Resource Management, Client Services, Finance, and Talent) and build an operational model that is efficient but also fosters creativity.
Who you are:
- You’re strategic and an operational change agent. Our environment is rapidly evolving and you’re someone who can help continually transform how we work together and service our clients. You’ll identify competitive gaps in talent, our service offering, and delivery methodology and develop action plans for addressing current and future issues impacting the business.
- You think like a business owner. You’ll create more entrepreneurial approaches for delivering work and guide our team to think with more flexibility.
- You’re a critical thinker and problem solver. As part of the leadership team, you’ll help us work in the smartest way possible to create the best work we can and develop strategic plans for the growth of the business. You’ll run the day-to-day business by defining and targeting monthly, quarterly, annual, and longer-term business goals.
- You can nimbly react to unexpected events or challenges, answering with creative problem solving and teaching others to do the same. You’ll develop sustainable processes to manage the overall health of project work including team morale, client satisfaction, financial performance, and quality of the work.
- You’ll serve as an escalation point and strategic partner to clients, business development, and department leadership and advise and develop proposals and supporting materials for our new business process, with a focus on emerging approaches.
- You’re a team leader and motivator. You’ll oversee and manage our project management team as well as several other members of leadership. You’ll inspire these teams and individuals to produce the best work, ask the right questions, and facilitate their growth and potential within our organization.
What works here:
In a lot of ways, we embody the best things about a startup culture. We are self-starters who know how to create something from nothing. Someone who is both independent and values collaboration will be successful here.
About Red Antler
Red Antler is the leading brand company for startups and new ventures that are challenging what is and creating what’s next. Its multi-disciplinary team of strategists, designers, and marketers is based in Brooklyn and works with clients around the globe, including Casper, Allbirds, Prose, and Google. Working across the entire consumer experience, we transform businesses into brands people love.